
Thursday morning I woke up and started getting ready for a hike I was going on. I walked out to the kitchen and found this little gecko guy hanging out in the corner of our kitchen counter. I was in a hurry to get going on the hike so I didn't bother catching him and figured he could be in charge of bug control. That night, he was no where in sight. Um, that was a little nerve racking and I was hoping that he wouldn't come and find me in the middle of the night. Fortunately he stayed in our kitchen and I finally found him again today, up on the top of the window. I made Keith rescue him and take him outside because gecko-man was not looking good. (And he did nothing by way of bug control)

Keith to the rescue!

Gecko-Man jumped onto Keith's hand but then onto the ground and ran into an ant trap. Bad News! Do you know what are in ant traps?

We quickly took it outside and pulled it apart to free Gecko-Man.

He ran away and hopefully he's doing better now. Good luck little Gecko-Man!
3 comments:
Yeah, I would have been a little nervous too about an uninvited guest in my house! I am a wuss when it comes to any bugs or crawling creatures! I am sure he is glad that you didn't kill him!
AH HA that's so funny!!! You should have kept him as a little pet!:-)
I think I would have screamed and made Troy get it, I am not a fan of creep crawling things. Cute little guy though. What a cute post. :)
Post a Comment