Thursday, January 15, 2009

Keep Those Arms Open Blogging World

Well blogging world, I'm back.  After a one month absence, I am back.  Sorry to everyone who's comments, blogs, etc.  I am just barely getting to! Don't worry though blogging world, if you'll keep your arms open, I'm willing to jump back into them.......full force!


I'll start with the first few days of our WONDERFUL vacation home!  Well, I'll actually start by telling you that it was AMAZING!  I couldn't stop hugging my Mom and Sister when I first got home.  Anyway, after a flight on a too small airplane from Dominica to San Juan, Puerto Rico, then from PR to Tampa, one loooooong night of trying to sleep on the floor in the freezing cold Tampa airport,

and then a flight from Tampa to Dallas the next day, then Dallas to Salt lake,

 and a 3 1/2 hour car ride from Salt Lake to Pocatello, Idaho.........we made it home!  There was quite the snowfall to welcome us home


 and we couldn't have been happier to see it!
We spent the first weekend just catching up with our families and doing things like going to Lava Hot Springs

and my Mom and I attended a bridal shower for Whitney
 The first few days back were amazing and I told Keith that even if we had traveled for 2 days just to have those few days at home with our families, it would have been worth it!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am so glad you guys got to come home for Christmas and be with your family! And I am glad you are back to blogging!

Genoveva said...

It sounds like a very long tiring trip,
but sooo worth it!
We're so glad you guys had so much fun with your families, you deserved it after a long year on the island. But we are so happy you guys are still her :)