Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We did a few different things the day of Halloween. We spent Halloween Eve and Halloween morning/early afternoon with my cousins in Idaho Falls while my Aunt and Uncle were in Utah. We then came home and Whitney and Tobin along with our friends Brian and Dana came over for dinner, which was soup in a loaf and then caramel apples.

Brian the cowboy with a gross wig (tucked under his arm) and some serious chaps made of fur!
Dana had a great witch costume!

I haven't dressed up for years, but thanks to my Aunt Juanita who pulled through with a costume for me as we were leaving her house, I was a bird this year.
Keith, of course, was a pirate. He has been working on this outfit for years, and adds something to it every year. This year it was huge rings on his fingers, a shrunken head hanging off his belt, and beads in his wig.

Whitney and Tobin came without costumes, so Whitney got to be Medusa and Tobin got to be a bat-like fairy (Thanks once again to Aunt Nita for sending additional costumes)

He was really thrilled about the wings. :)

After dinner we made a few quick visits and ended the evening around a fire pit with warm apple cider. Happy (late) Halloween!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Great costumes guys! Keith's pirate costume is pretty rad, I think that's cool that he adds more and more to it every year!

Lesley said...

Chelsie,
I really like your dark hair. I have always wanted to dye my hair dark, but don't have the guts to do it :-)

The Fredericks said...

yay! happy halloween! you guys are so cute :)