After a 3 month hiatus, where do I start?
I didn't blog a dang thing about the holidays.
Pretty sure I can't catch up at this point.
Not with details any way, I'm just not that dedicated of a blogger. (obviously)
We went home for Thanksgiving and for Christmas. It was wonderful!
One holiday story: We weren't going to go home for Thanksgiving but my younger sister was having her baby shower and at the last minute we decided to make the trip. It was good to be home and see everyone and it was especially fun to be home for Whitneys baby shower. (Seriously? How is my baby sister old enough to have a baby of her own?)
Since we decided last minute to go home, we thought it would be fun to surprise Whitney. I can't believe we didn't get a picture, it would make this story so much better. When we moved down we had a really big box and I couldn't just throw it away, because great things can come from really big boxes. I made a giant bow out of strips of construction paper and when we got to Pocatello, we went straight to Whitney and Tobins house. I climbed in the box (on Whitney's front door step) and Keith put the bow on top while my Dad called Whitney to tell her he left something for her on her front porch. To shorten the story, she didn't believe him and Keith finally had to go and knock on the door. She came out and I jumped out of the box and it was fantastic!
(Whitney, baby belly Maylee, excited Aunt Chels)
Well, now I have the slightest urge to finish blogging about the holidays,
But I won't.
I know exactly how it will go.
I will get about 1/2 way done, either fall asleep or get distracted, and then never come back and finish.
I know. It has already happened once.
So, that's all the holiday blogging that will probably happen. From here on out, I'll try harder to keep up-to-date.
Or, at least I'll think about it. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note, I made these tonight for second dinner/dessert. They were fantastic. There are 2 of them set aside for me for the morning.
I am very, very excited.

1 comments:
Finally an update!! Just last night I was thinking of sending you a message to tell you to update your blog. Because it's really been forever! Hope you're doing well and enjoying that beautiful California weather. I'm about ready to jump on a plane and come visit! Keep the updates coming :)
PS. I was dying when I was reading about you popping out of a giant box. That is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time!
Post a Comment