Monday, August 22, 2011

Pirate Fest

So many things I could say.

SO, so many.

I'll leave it at this: If you are in the Bay Area on Fathers Day weekend, make a trip to Vallejo to attend Pirate Festival.


Bring your camera.

And be ready to be blown away.

These people take piracy very seriously.





Although, some appeared to have missed the Pirate part of Pirate Fest.


(as he was motioning, dripping in sweat, "Come get in the picture with me, beautiful.")







Honestly.
Pirate Fest = Serious Entertainment.

4 comments:

bryce and paige said...

woah. that is totally crazy. it looks like such a fun time! glad you got to witness the event.

Echo said...

I love it! My kids would have loved it! On second thought, some of those pirates were pretty freaky. I take it back, my kids would have hated it!

Michigan Roys said...

Sounds awesome!

The Fredericks said...

wow-- I feel like this needs to be on my bucket list as of NOW!!! Thank you for letting us enjoy as well!