Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our New View

Our previous apartment complex here in Dominica sat at the bottom of a mountain in what seemed like a pit. The view off of our balcony was fairly pretty but I especially enjoyed the view from our front door (and kitchen window) of the mountain side. Although the view was pretty, there were very few times that there was any type of breeze flowing through our apartment. When we moved last week, I was sad to think that I wouldn't walk out my door and be able to see all of the brightly colored apartment buildings dotting the side of the mountain anymore. Well, the other night I went in to fix dinner and out of our kitchen window, I could see a beautiful sunset on the ocean. I'm thinking one semester of the mountain side will do, I'll take the ocean and a nice breeze through our apartment! Anyway, here's what our view used to be and here's what it is now.

ABOVE: Our Old View BELOW: Our New View


1 comments:

Christy said...

Woah! I think I would take the new view too! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing those pics!