Finally, the day is nearly here! Tomorrow my parents and younger sister arrive on the Island and we are SSOOO Excited! We have a bunch of fun things planned and we're hoping that we can get everything in. This is by far the longest I have ever gone without seeing at least one person from my family and it's been tough. My sister will then stay until almost the end of May and I'm not sure what I'd do if she wasn't. I've learned to adapt to living in a 3rd world country on an itty-bitty island in the middle of what feels like no where. I have NOT, however, adapted to not having my sister around all of the time! As excited as I am that they are coming, I am really sad that my little brother isn't able to come. That leads me into the next thing I am super excited about though, Wesley got his mission call and he is going to be serving in both El Salvador and Belize! I really had my fingers crossed that he would get called to a place a little bit further into the Caribbean: Dominica! He will love it there though and it actually surrounds where my oldest brother Brandon served his mission: Honduras. So, Hurray for my parents and sister coming to visit and congrats to my studly little brother who leaves Aug. 13 th on his mission!
Fashion Show
6 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment