Exactly two years ago today, Keith and I had the amazing experience of being married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls, Idaho, LDS Temple. I can't believe that we have already been married 2 years and yet it seems weird to think of my life "pre-Keith." The past 2 years have been amazing and I wouldn't trade them for anything. What an amazing thing to be married to my very best friend! Keith, you are my absolute world and I am grateful for such a kind, loving, strong, patient, persevering husband! Thank you for all that you do!

I LOVE YOU KEITH!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! What great pictures of you guys too! I love that wedding picture with the sun right when you guys are kissing...I'll have to try that with my hubby sometime! ;)
Congrats! Time goes so fast! I love it!
I need to leave a memory, get going!!
Post a Comment