It may appear as if I have abandoned by blog, but the fact is, I have just had zero desire to even look at my blog. Why? I'm not sure, I've just been really busy, our memory stick for our camera stopped working so pictures weren't a motivator, and when I get home I have 2 things on my mind: food and sleep. My job working all day is over now though, and I'm at just 2 1/2 hours, so hopefully I will be more committed to blogging. Quite a bit has happened in the past month, so here is a short update:
**Keith made it through 2nd semester, which is great. It wasn't very fun. He didn't do to badly either! (Good Job Babe!)
**Keith's parents came to visit at the end of August. We had a lot of fun touring the island with them and just being able to visit and enjoy their company.
**Keith and I decided it was time we had a break from this island and we headed to St. Lucia, which is 2 islands over. We stayed at Coconut Bay Resort (which was all inclusive) and lived the life that many of you back home imagine us living: Relaxing in hammocks on the beach or chairs by the pool, reading (or napping), and drinking pina coladas all day long. For one awesome week we answered to no one, ate all of the food we wanted whenever we wanted, had unlimited food and drinks, received a free massage, and wore our swimming suits all day long. It was awesome. Unfortunately, we couldn't take pictures because our memory card was screwed up.
**Now, we are back in the grind of everyday life on "The Rock" as our beautiful island is often times called. We do enjoy it here, but Coconut Bay was more our style!

6 comments:
How fun- I would love to go on a vacation like that with Troy-he would just take me to the Dominican Republic though. Sounds like you guys are doing great!
well finally!! I have been waiting patiently, for an update on you guys! geesh! ;) hehe. I am glad you guys are doing good and it sounds like that resort was so amazing...sigh
Wow! That does sound like the life! You guys are really lucky to have this experience. I hope everything is going well for you.
uh...not sure what happened I thought I left a comment. Well, sounds like you guys had a great time at the resort. You're so lucky!
hey just wanted you guys to know we are going private with our blog soon!
Hmm, Coconut Bay sounds nice. Isn't it great to get away every now and then. I'm glad you were able to do that. Glad to see you didn't fall off from the blogging world, yet! (=
Post a Comment