Although I may tend to be a bit sarcastic (or overly sarcastic) and sometimes negative on my blog, I really am very grateful for the things that I have in my life. This past year has been tough, interesting, challenging, (WARM!), full of growth, and somehow, simply amazing. I really do love our lives here and I just want to publicly say that my heart if completely full of gratitude for the things that Keith and I have, be it knowledge, loving families, or just a shelter over our heads. Not having a big Thanksgiving feast in which we are able to visit for hours with our families has been hard, but it has given me time to really ponder this time of year and to count my many blessings. We are missing our friends and families at such a time, but send them our love from the Caribbean with the knowledge that they are on the top of our "We are Thankful for..." list.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Fashion Show
6 days ago

1 comments:
Chelsie,
Sure hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sorry I missed ya last night. We're excited to see you soon. We have a lot of catching up do do.
Post a Comment