I know, I know---the title of this post is absolutely disgusting and inappropriate. It's a phrase that has been banned from the Taylor household (by me) except for really appropriate occasions, which is now. Since first semester we have been seriously considering staying in Dominica for our 5th semester, rather than going to Miami or Michigan. Over the past year, we have really got our hearts set on staying in Dominica. We love it here (although it may not seem like it at times) and we're nice and settled. Anyway, if we stayed in Dominica rather than going to Miami, we would save a lot of money, close to $4,000 just in rent (between May and August). Anyway, we put in our application to stay in Dominica and sadly we were assigned to go to Miami. :( We are really unprepared to leave next month but I'm sure things will come together. So, in 5 weeks we will be leaving the life that we love in Dominica, flying home, we'll try to find a car we can afford, pack it up, and head to Miami.
Fashion Show
6 days ago

5 comments:
What? And that's all I can say right now. I'll talk to you later!
oh I am sorry you didn't get to stay. Maybe on your way to Miami you could stop in San Antonio!:) We would love to see you guys!
Sorry you don't get to stay! You guys will have a great time in Miami I bet! What great advnetures you will have to share with your kids someday!
I suggest you drown your sorrows with dinner and a movie when you get to FLA, maybe a bloomin onion from outback?... alas, to every thing there is a season...
wish you guys would come out to Michigan...I heard its great there in the summer!
Post a Comment