Here are some more pictures of our trip to Emerald Pool and the Carib Territory.
(Thanks again Genoveva for the pictures!)
The best way to get in is definitely jumping!

Tamara, Natalynn and I-----please ignore the face I'm pulling

We had a really fun group, here they are

This is a rodent type animal that lives on the island. I can't remember what they are called, but they're kind of a mix between a bunny, guinea pig, and rat. They are really quick and I was so excited to finally see one. I have been hearing about them for the past year and I was starting to wonder if they really existed or if they lived with the snipes at girls camp.

And here are some pictures I took at the Carib Territory, which is land set aside for the Carib Indians to live on. They make baskets and a few other odds and ends and sale them. There is also a beautiful view of the Atlantic!
OH! We also stopped in Castle Bruce, which is a town located on the Atlantic Side of the island. (We live on the Caribbean side) Here are some pictures from the Castle Bruce Beach.

3 comments:
Matt would have thrown up on the drive... glad you guys are well, we miss you guys.
Wow! does that ever look like fun? Hope everything is going well.
it looks beautiful there! i hope you are enjoying your time, the humidity would get me though ... i found your blog through becky and brandon and then found many more that i wanted to look at ... have a great day!
Post a Comment