Since I took an on-line class this summer (3 credits in 3 weeks=intense) and then I started work, I wasn't able to go on the Thursday activities that Jacquelle always plans, for almost the whole semester. FINALLY, I was able to go, my last Thursday on the island. We went to Toucari Bay and it was such a fun trip. Relaxing and really enjoyable. We hung out, snorkeled, saw an octopus, played with a starfish, and ate lunch on the beach.
Star Fish--it was so cool to hold and to feel it move across your hand!
Here's a little video clip of some of our fun with the star fish. Our friend Liz is holding him and then then passes him off to Marissa, who is Jacquelle oldest daughter.
Little Hermit Crab--provided a bit of entertainment as well
Little Emily Roy wanted to take a picture, so I let her use my camera. This is the picture she took, I was impressed. I'm centered and everything.
Picture of the Bay.
Thanks Jacquelle for always planning activities every Thursday, I'll miss all of the fun "play dates!"

5 comments:
yeah for your entry- waa for your last Dominica blog. cute little entry though- keep 'em coming girl!
I am so glad that you were able to come with us! It was fun and fantastic - except for those strange bites. Oh well - a little pain to really appreciate the beauty! Thanks for being our friend! We miss you!
what an awesome experience! you guys are so lucky!
How fun?!?! You are the cutest!
That looks like so much fun!! ANd you are the cutest Chelz!!
Post a Comment