AH! I love Idaho! I miss Dominica too, but I love Idaho. Here are a few more things we've done since we've been home.
We went with my sister Whitney and her husband Tobin up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to hang out for a little bit and go to the Bar J Wranglers. We had an amazing meal of ribs, baked beans, applesauce, a biscuit, baked potato, and spice cake. (Still one of my favorites!) After wards, the Wranglers came out and sang and performed, and they did a pretty good job too!
One of the antler arches in Jackson
Whitney and Tobin-aren't they pretty?
A sweet old lady in line told me that she didn't think my hat would hold up on the trail. I wanted to tell her probably not, but the ones that would, didn't come in pink. :)
Over Labor Day weekend, we went camping with Keith's parents to Island Park. They weather was beautiful and we had such a great time.
Bill and Katherine, enjoying the beautiful weather.
We took bikes and went on a fun little ride.
Our campsite was right by Island Park Reservoir, it was beautiful!
Keith reread (for the ump-teenth time) the abridged version of The Count of Monte Cristo in one weekend, it's only 500+ pages in the smallest font you've ever seen.
It's amazing how 2 places can be so different but both so beautiful!

5 comments:
Those antler arches are amazing. Glad you're having fun - but what else would I expect ;-)
yea! I'm so happy for your post- you both look thinner- (good job- I will want to eat everything!) and I LOVE to see your American selves! how fun and cute you are :)
YAY THAT YOU ARE HOME!!! We are missing you terribly but we are so happy that you're having such a great time. I LOVE Idaho. It is so pretty. It looks like you're having a blast!!! Can't wait to be there too.
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! It is good to see your updates :)
Sounds like you guys are having a great time being home! I love Jackson Hole, I used to work for the Bar-J Wranglers!! how funny!
Post a Comment