Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lame Update

So, it turns out that blogging is a lot harder for me when I'm going to school, working, and not living on a tropical island.  I just feel like most of my "extra" time is spent studying and doing homework and if by chance I have a little time after that, Keith is lucky enough to get a real dinner.  But, here is a lame update of our lives.


For those of you who don't know, we are back in Pocatello, Idaho.  Keith's parents have a house with a basement apartment off of their garage and have been nice enough to let us stay here, and we love it!  No one has lived here since the fixed it up (they actually gutted and re-did the whole basement) and we really like our upstairs neighbors, so we are happy.

I am going to school at Idaho State University.  I went back and I'm taking some generals so that I can get my Associates and then transfer more easily when we move.  I am also working on campus in the Nursing Department.  I worked there when Keith and I were first married and luckily I got hired back.  I help in the Lab, run the mannequins, set up for students coming down to do labs, etc.  I actually really like it, the lab is brand new this year (it opened in the spring) and it's incredible!  I'll take some pictures one day at work so that everyone can see.  
Oh, I babysit 1 day a week too, and I love love love it!

Keith is currently at the PASS Program in Champaign, Illinois.  It's a review/study course for the STEP 1, which is the first part of his licensing exam (and also the biggest test he'll ever take).  He's been gone a little over a week and has not quite 3 left!!  :(    He said he's learning a lot though and that it has been extremely beneficial.

Such a lame update, but there you go.  Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

not LAME! it's so good to hear about your life- hooray! :)

Michigan Roys said...

Love the new background and I'm glad to hear you are busy and still having fun! I'm sort of lame at these comment things :-)

Christy said...

so not lame! I love hearing what you guys are up to! I feel the way you do though, I am lucky to get dinner on the table most days, updating my blog is always on my mind, but I am never in the mood or don't have time!

Meg and Ryan said...

I like your update!! We really need to get together:-) Love you!