When we got back from Dominica (2 months ago-sorry for the delay) we really wanted to go out on a date. We originally wanted to do something along the lines of going out to a nice place and then to a movie that just came out. Once we started planning, we slowly came to better grips with reality: a nice dinner and newly released movie will not be in our budget for about 10 years. So, we packed a picnic and headed to the park.
It ended up being incredibly fun and we had a good time (and laugh) watching the little league football team that was practicing across the street from us.
It was a perfect evening and I think I had more fun on the picnic than if we had gone to a nice restaurant! Thanks for the great date Keith!
It ended up being incredibly fun and we had a good time (and laugh) watching the little league football team that was practicing across the street from us.
It was a perfect evening and I think I had more fun on the picnic than if we had gone to a nice restaurant! Thanks for the great date Keith!


4 comments:
What a great idea! You'll have much more fun with these types of dates, even if the nice dinner and movie are in your budget!
I love that you went on a picnic, so appropriate. And your hair! It's absolutely gorgeous! We miss you!
how fun! PS I love your blog and it's halloweeness! adorable :)
Those are the best kind of dates, don't you think? Glad you guys had such a good time. You guys are a really cute couple. AND You look beautiful!
Post a Comment