(Not the British Broadcasting Corporation)
Brandon, Becky, and Caden were in town earlier this month and it was so fun to hang out with them! We were able to do a handful of things while they were here. Here's some pictures from our BBQ, picnic in the park, and Bear Lake.
BBQ with G & G Cornwall
This picture cracks me up
And Whit--I'm sorry, but so does this one
Grandpa let Caden have some cool whip and insisted that Caden hold the spoon and feed himself
He seemed to enjoy it!
Becky's family was kind enough to invite us up to Bear Lake while they were there. Keith and I stayed a night and my Mom and Dad came up for an afternoon. We had so much fun, thank you Tingey family!

1 comments:
Oh so sweet! We feel so very important.:)We miss you guys too and absolutely loved all the family time! December will not come fast enough. Okay love you guys, we'll talk soon.
PS I'm glad you are taking pictures of our son because I haven't in like 2 months. This is supposed to happen on the last kid not the first. Oops. Good thing he has some good aunts!
Post a Comment