One day while passing through Concord, we stopped at the Lindsay Wildlife Museum. It was pretty cool, there were some rescue animals (mostly birds) that could no longer survive in the wild for one reason or another. The birds (owls, hawks, turkey vultures, etc.) sat up on top of the cages, unrestrained. At first, we thought that the birds were stuffed, so you can imagine our surprise when one of the birds started moving. I may have jumped a little. Or a lot.
Every time I tried to get a picture of this owl, it would turn its head away. I would walk away and it would face forward again. I'd walk back over to take a picture and it would turn it's head again.

3 comments:
That looks WAY fun!
Neat birds! That's so cool. And, regarding the post prior to this one: exactly how many pull-ups does one have to do to earn a free water bottle???
Yay! You found your camera and your cord! (more pics to come?) Cali looks fun. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment