The Wilderness Medical Society Club planned a club hike this semester up Mount Diablotin, which is the highest peak on Dominica and one of the highest in the Caribbean. The peak is 4,747 ft and the recommended time to plan for the hike is 6-8 hours. The WMS traveled there, hiked the peak, and made it back home in 6 1/2 hours! I was really impressed! I told Keith there was no way he would make it back before 3:00 and was quite surprised when he walked in the door at 1:45! He was covered in mud from head to toe, but he had a lot of fun. Here's some of his pictures.
Fashion Show
6 days ago

2 comments:
I love the blog background! You didn't go on the hike with him? You missed all the mud :-)
It is so beautiful. You guys are so lucky. Wow! he did get covered!
Post a Comment