It has come to my attention that I haven't really clarified what's going on with our lives. Sorry for not keeping up with it more. Here is our tentative schedule from now, until January:
April 28th, 2009: Fly out of Dominica and after 2 days of traveling, return to Idaho.
May 6th (ish): Pack up a car with some of our belongings and drive for 3 days until we get to Miami. Keith will have his semester of AICM (Advanced Introduction to Clinical Medicine) in which he will be able to spend some time in the hospital instead of the class room!! Yaayyy!!
August 10th (ish): Pack up the car when the semester is done and drive home.
September: Keith is planning on being gone all month for a review course before he takes the USMLE Step 1 (a HUGE test! The better he does on the STEP, the higher chance he will have of getting the rotations and residency he wants.) During all of this fun studying and test taking, I'll be going to school the fall semester at ISU.
October: Keith will take the STEP 1, I'll still be trudging along at ISU
November: Hopefully find out Keith's scores and apply for rotations
December: Hopefully hear that Keith has been accepted for rotations (we wouldn't mind if it were in New York) I'll finish the semester with an associates, in hopes that it will make it easier to transfer to a school where ever Keith does rotations. (hopefully they will accept my upper division education classes and I can finish with in a year of us moving)
January: Hopefully move for Keith's rotations.
Lots of hope involved in the next while, but it's one thing at a time. Most things depend on something else, which depends on something else, which depends on something else. Kind of stressful, not knowing where we might be from month to month, but it really is quite an adventure. Anyway, that's what's going on. After Thursday, Keith will be done with his science classes! We are both very excited!
Last week, we had family pictures taken by one of our friends down here, who is also a spouse. Here's a quick preview. We don't have all of them back yet, but I'll post more when we get them! (double click to see the picture better)





8 comments:
Wow!You live such an exciting life! I love your pictures, they are awesome! Good luck with everything.
Great plans and cute pictures. We sure will miss you after you are gone but we are also very excited for all that is in store for you guys!
Very cute pictures!! I am really excited for you to be in the states for a while! Hope to see you!Love you!
You guys are just too cute :) We will miss you bunches, and we appreciate the hookup on your apartment, all the stuff to fill the apartment, etc. Kenley can't get the concept that we are moving into your house, but you guys won't be living there with us!
You've got a crazy few months ahead of you. I'm pretty exhausted just thinking about it. But so exciting!!!! Love the family pics. Looks like you are a newly engaged couple crazy in love 3 years after the fact. I love it! That is awesome. I'm excited to see you soon
Oh, I know exactly how you feel! Not only are we jobless right now, but April 30th we will be homeless! (Well, I am sure we can move in with parents, but it just isn't the same.) I hope everything goes the way you want it. I keep telling myself "The Lord will answer my prayers, not always the way I want it, but the way I need" (Stacey gave me that.) Great pictures by the way!
ah wow! You both have a lot to look forward to, but won't really know it seems like from month to month, that will either keep things interesting or stressful! But knowing you guys you are always very positive and will keep a good attitude. That will be cool that you guys will be in Pocatello soon and for a week or so! CUTE pictures of you guys too!! Your future kids are very lucky to have you both as parents as you can tell you both love adn respect each other so much- which is the most important thing you can give them. ANyway sorry for this huge comment! LOve you guys! take care
Wow! You guys have lots of adventures ahead! Will the fall semester here bring you back to our ward? I sure hope so! Love the pictures-way cute! I am already missing you at the football games! It's just not the same without you!
Post a Comment