Palm Trees!
Friends!
Mangos!
Green!
Ocean!
Humidity!
Warmth!
Grapefruit!
Beauty!
Palm-covered Mountains!
Keith and I were both amazed at how nice it was to come back to Dominica, despite how sad we were to leave home. Driving home from the airport I was looking around and I seemed to have forgotten just how green and beautiful Dominica is! As hot as the humidity makes the summers, our skin is appreciating it. (No more cracked and bleeding knuckles!) We also have a great view from our new apartment of the beautiful mountains and Prince Rupert Bay. (I'll post a picture later) And of course, it was so nice to come "home" to our "Dominican Family." We missed everyone so much! Anyway, we were very sad to leave home, but it's nice to be home in Dominica.

1 comments:
We are glad to have you back. I think it was Emily who said, in our Joy in the Journey Journal, that seeing you guys brought her joy! You are loved!
Post a Comment