I actually just lifted the whole thing out, plate and all, just like you see in this picture, and ate my breakfast on a "platter." Well, more of, off of a platter. Keith just laughed at me.
I used to do that all the time, so now I have an official "oatmeal" bowl with tall sides that will contain the mess. Although it was dirty a few days ago so I used a different bowl and, well, you know.....
3 comments:
And when you do, put it immediately in a bath of water or it will dry and stick like cement.
I actually just lifted the whole thing out, plate and all, just like you see in this picture, and ate my breakfast on a "platter." Well, more of, off of a platter. Keith just laughed at me.
I used to do that all the time, so now I have an official "oatmeal" bowl with tall sides that will contain the mess. Although it was dirty a few days ago so I used a different bowl and, well, you know.....
Post a Comment