Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blue Bay Date Night

A few weekends ago Keith and I decided that we needed to go on a date. We hadn't tried one of the restaurants down on the beach so decided to have a night out.  The place was small but fun and the food was AMAZING!  We both got Creamed Fish, which sounded a little questionable, but came highly recommended. (It ended up being fish with a creamy garlic sauce--SO YUMMY!!)  It was a much needed date night though and we had a great time.  Here's some pictures-we sure are going to miss being able to go out to dinner on the beach!

View of the restaurant from our corner table.
We sat at a table right on the other side of the greenery behind Keith.
(didn't realize the flowers were in front of my face)


3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

let's just say that you are the bravest person alive to get creamed fish-- however, I'm glad you did- because Jason and I are now going and getting the same thing- hooray!

Michigan Roys said...

Where is this one? I'm glad you were able to find time to go out and have fun together!

Christy said...

Fun! You guys are havng lots of adventures, that's for sure! Your new blog layout is so cute! How did you do your header?!