Well, I don't have any 'stand out' things to write about, but here's what's been going on lately: I've been babysitting 2 little kids 1-2 times a week and I'm loving every second of it! Kids are such a riot! I love teaching primary and although it can be a challenge, it is rewarding and worth every second of the chaos! I am substituting 2, (maybe 3) days next week at the prep school and I am a little anxious. I sat in on their class today and the thing I worry about most is juggling 3 grades in the same class (it's a 1st-3rd grade class). It will be such a great experience though and there isn't much better of a test to see if teaching is really what I want to do! I already know all of the kids and some of their reading levels (from tutoring) so that should give me an advantage over most substitutes I guess. I got an e-mail from the principal of the prep-school today and she wants me to go in and talk to her this week about "other possibilities"..... whatever that means. (Hopefully they are good other possibilities!)
As for Keith, he did really well on his test on Monday! We are both really excited and I am so proud of him! He got an 'A' in 4 out of 5 of the subjects, which is outstanding! The one subject he didn't get an 'A' in, (anatomy) he did well in on his first test (which is averaged in) so he's not really worried about it at all. He studies like a maniac and I can't believe the amount of study note cards he makes a week, but it all pays off in the end I guess! We just hope things will continue to go as well (and even better) as they did on this test! He is such a smarty-pants! :)
Fashion Show
6 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment