
The past little while, Natalynn (one of my good friends down here) and I have started to watch ABC's TV series, "Lost." After the first episode, I was a little hesitant, as the scene was all too familiar. (For those of you unfamiliar with the story, a plane crashes on a deserted island and a group of people are left to survive on their own) Now, I am addicted. After reasoning with myself that if I were to actually get stuck on a deserted island after a plane crash, I would know how to survive now! It isn't all that different to what I've been doing the past 6 months! Anyway, if you haven't watched it yet, I'd suggest waiting until you have a couple of days with nothing to do and have yourself a "Lost" marathon!! Once you start, you won't want to stop!
Fashion Show
6 days ago

4 comments:
I've tried it a couple of times and then time will pass and then I'll watch an episode and be totally lost. Good thing they have the seasons on dvd now. But I love your new blog paper. Too cute.
What a cute blog! Email me and tell me how you did it! I love it!
Sorry! I am a 24 series watcher! But I've heard that Lost is good too!
so I kinda did it! I do have a few questions so...e-mail me floto16@gmail.com Thanks love!
Oh sister! I just ended up changing my blog to adamteresa.blogspot to get a new start! There as been so many things wrong with it since I started!
oh congrats I just heard the new!!AUNT Chelsie
Post a Comment