Friday, April 18, 2008

Internet Treasures

I am very aware of some of the dangers of the internet, but I am also very aware of the treasures you can find! I spent (not wasted, mind you) a good portion of my day today reading one of the funniest blogs out there! I thought I would share the link with all of you avid blog readers so that if you perhaps have a spare minute or two and you need a "pick me up", you can join me in laughter! Keith laughed at the couple of posts that I had him read, but I was laughing out loud, again and again. I guess that says a little bit about my pitiful life, but I'm thinking that some of you will also get a kick out of it. If you read one and don't find much humor in it, read a few more, you'll bust a gut! FYI--I don't know the lady who writes it, I just saw her blog title on a website and thought that it sounded entertaining. Here it is:

"The Meanest Mom" http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com


ENJOY!

2 comments:

Christy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That blog was SO funny!! Thanks for sharing. I like her stories of the 60 year old women that "helped out" and her sons private area... oh and the new toothpaste the kids were trying out. So dang funny!

Kerrie said...

Hi Chelsea, I found your blog through Teresa. This is great, now we can sit and drool over all the amazing places you are getting to go to. I loved the blog about the meanest mom, I laughed hard. It will definitely be one, I have to visit often.