ONE SEMESTER DOWN! Keith finished this semester today with a final earlier this afternoon. HORRAY! (x50) I can't believe that one semester has already passed us by, it's insane! The time is going quickly, but then we think that we have at least 3 more semesters left it seems like we are going to be here forever! Anyway, good job Keith for all of the hard work and to everyone else: keep your fingers crossed that he did well! (I'm sure he did)
Today was also the last day of English Class. It has been so fun to help teach English to all of my Haitian friends. We had a big party this evening and it was really fun. We had treats, Haitian music playing (for dancing) and then we did the Hokie-Pokie (so funny!) and a group from our class acted out the 3 Little Pigs, which was very entertaining. Keith and one of the other husbands came tonight as well, which was really fun. Between everyone we got a lot of picture and video. I'll post some of the pictures tomorrow.
It was nice having Keith home all afternoon and then being able to spend the whole evening with him! I knew I missed it, but I remember just how much I missed it when we were able to spend time together without any worries of studying today! We get to relax the rest of the week and in a week from today we get to move! Our new place is nice and it has 2 bedrooms with a beautiful view and it's cheaper! Two weeks from today, my parents and sister will come to visit, which I couldn't be more excited for! Whitney will stay 3 weeks with us, I can not wait!
Fashion Show
6 days ago

2 comments:
Hey Chelsie. It's Katie. I was bored today and clicking on everyone else's friends to see if I happened to know anyone and you came up! How exciting! I can't believe you live in the Caribbean! Can I come visit? It's just a hop, skip and a jump from New York (that's where I'm at now). Ok, so I probably won't come to visit (no money) but I'm so happy I get to see what you're up to these days.
Way to go Keith! I am sure you did great! How exciting that your sister and mom get to come up and spend tme with you. So do you get paid to teach english or do you just volunteer? That must be such a great feeling to do that!
Post a Comment