Today didn't bring a lot of excitement, but Keith and I were able to spend quite a bit of time together (compared to normal). This afternoon I helped Keith study for his upcoming tests. Tomorrow he has his 2 lab practicals, one for Anatomy and one for Histology. A week from tomorrow he has his Mini (test) 3, and then the following Tuesday (April 22) he has his final! I randomly picked some of his Histology slides on his computer and quizzed him on them, and then quizzed him with some of the thousands of flashcards that he has made. After dinner, we were able to buddy-study a little bit more, using some of the flashcards I wasn't able to get to earlier. Not that exciting, but it was fun to be able to spend time with him. We always have some good laughs as well, between me trying to read Keith's handwriting and correctly pronounce some of these huge medical terms! (I am getting better at it though) Here are some pictures from our afternoon as "Study Buddies!"
Fashion Show
6 days ago

2 comments:
That is so nice to be able to spend time together! Even though it is just studying...those can be some of the best memories!
Chelsie!!! YAAY! I got a blog, I was excited to see yours! check it out..its Mindyjogrunig.blogspot.com...
Post a Comment