Today has been such a great day! I found out that starting in June I will have a full time job for the summer at the Day School! I am going to be in charge of the Summer Camp Program for the entire summer, so I am nervous because that is quite a task, but I'm still excited! Tonight after Family Home Evening my wonderful husband asked what I wanted to do. I picked what we did for FHE so I told him it was his choice. He suggested we watched a movie and went in to get his computer. He told me to check out my IPod and when I did, I saw that he had bought the movie Enchanted for me and loaded it on my IPod this morning before I woke up. He smiled and told me "Happy Monday!" I sure do love my husband, what a thoughtful man! :)
Fashion Show
6 days ago

1 comments:
Keith, your the man!;) haha! That's great! My husband did that once for me and it was really nice. I love, LOVE LOVE your new blog page!! Way cool! I still need to learn how to download a new template...soon!
Post a Comment