Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Main Squeeze!

Keith is taking his last Mini (Exam) of the semester (excluding finals) right now and although I don't envy him, I do appreciate and admire him! I just wanted to give a little "shout out" to the man that works so hard for our family! I would love to list every single thing he does to contribute to our family, but lets be honest: It can't be done! I just want to give everyone a little peep into what he does everyday for our family, starting with his daily schedule:

*4:30--wake up and read from his French Book Of Mormon
*5:00--start studying
*6:00--work out for an hour
*7:00--shower, get ready, eat and study some more
*8:00--Class
*12:00--15 min. walk home to spend lunch with Me!
*1:00--class
*end of class--Study study study!
*7:00--Comes home to spend the rest of the evening with me. He comes home and sometimes helps with dinner, almost always helps (or does) the dishes, and just spends time with me.
*9:30--He always makes sure that we read our scriptures and pray together, every single day. He also writes in his journal ever night, without missing a single night since he started (in Oct)

Not an easy schedule to keep but he does it so well! He also keeps a positive attitude through it all and helps me to try and keep a positive attitude. Keith is a great example to me in everything he does! He studies extra hard (and early) so that we can spend time together in the evening and he always is very supportive of me. I will limit myself to 5 things I love about Keith, because I could go on and on....

***He is the most thoughtful man I know. Plain and Simple. (for proof, check previous post)
***He is a very hard worker and he works like crazy to make life better for our family
***He is very positive and can make me laugh no matter the situation (or how tired & grouchy I am)He is quite funny (no one tell him that!)
***He is truly an honest man. To me, that says a lot about his character.
***He is the love of my life and I know he's in it for the long-run! I've never questioned his love or devotion and he is constantly helping me to grow, learn, and become a better person.

So Folks, here he is, the reason I wake up in the morning, my motivation for becoming a better person, and the man that will forever hold my heart!


Here he is, holding a coconut from the market!
We were laying on the bed talking one morning and Keith was playing with these clothes pins, not really paying attention to what he was doing. He realized it when I told him to stop for a picture.
Here he is, 25 lbs. lighter than the last time any from home saw him! He's looking great!

Isn't he handsome?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey its your wonderful cousin,Teresa!I just started a blog and i found yours! I am so glad because I've loved hearing about your great adventure!

Christy said...

You guys are such a cute couple! I love this post! Way to be a good husband Keith! I might have to use this idea and do a post about Ryan sometime!